If one or more of your units are missing in the unit number dropdown when attempting to assign a lock, one or more of the following issues may be occurring:
- The unit may be excluded from the API in your facility management software (FMS). This may occur if a unit is unrentable. In the event of an unrentable unit, the unit should not be excluded from the API but updated to reflect unrentable. Review your FMS to confirm the status of the unit. Adjustments to units within your FMS will be immediately reflected in the DaVinci Lock® portal upon clicking “Refresh Units” from a locks pop-up window in the “Serial Codes / Locks” screen. Refreshing will reload all of the units that are synced with the DaVinci Lock® portal at every facility within your account.
- Ensure that the lock has an assigned status. Once assigned, you should have access to a unit number dropdown list.
You can review a units API exclusion status within the storEDGE unit profile:
1. Log in to storEDGE with your credentials.
2. Open the unit in storEDGE.
3. If the "Excluded From API" value reflects "Yes" it will need to be updated to "No" in order to reflect in the DaVinci Lock® portal.
4. Navigate to your facility settings, then navigate to the unit settings.
5. Your unit groups will be displayed and the group may be reflected as excluded.
6. If the unit group is excluded, click "Edit" on the unit group to adjust the settings.
7. Uncheck "Exclude from API".
8. Click "Save".
For an individual unit, navigate to the individual tab in the units settings screen and follow steps 6 to 8 above to adjust the exclusion settings.
You can review a units API exclusion status within the SiteLink unit profile:
1. Log in to SiteLink with your credentials.
2. Click "Setup".
3. Click the "Units & Tenants" tab.
4. Click "Modify Units".
5. Locate the unit to be edited and click "Edit Selections".
6. Uncheck "Exclude from Website".
7. Click "OK" to save.
You can also select units from the map and click "Modify Unit" in the "Unit Status" window.
Easy Storage Solutions
At this time, you cannot exclude units from the Easy Storage Solutions API. If units are missing,
reach out to the support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.