To connect your DaVinci Lock® facility to storEDGE, do the following:
1. Log in to storEDGE at https://www.storedgefms.com/.
2. Click CORPORATE at the top right of the window, then click Settings at the left.
3. Click API.
4. Turn On the API named Keyless Lock management – Davinci Locks. If this doesn’t work, you will have to contact storEDGE support to enable it.
Click the name of the API to open the API settings.
a. You will need to enable the following permissions for DaVinci Lock to work properly:
- Read api/units
- Update api/units
- Read api/tenants
- Read api/ledgers
- Update api/ledgers
- Read api/payment methods
b. Ensure that under Assigned Facilities "Access All Facilities" is checked or that the specific facilities you want to enable it for are checked. Please note if specific facilities are checked and you add a new facility to your account you will have to manually add that facility to the API association.
5a. In Rental Center settings, at the bottom, copy the facility id for each facility you want to connect (Between facilityId= and #/move-in).
5b. Alternatively, you can go to the facility level in storEDGE, and while viewing the facility, click Settings. Then click on Gate Integration.
Under there, you can copy the API Facility ID.
6. Log in to DaVinci Lock at https://www.davincilock.com.
a. Under Management Software select storEDGE.
b. Paste the API Facility ID into the Facility ID field that appears.
c. Click Add or Save.
If the connection is successful, you will see this message:
If it failed to communicate with storEDGE, you will see:
If this happens, double check the API settings in storEDGE and make sure it has the right permissions set.
8. In Serial Codes, click to edit one. You will now see a dropdown for the Unit Number.
Congratulations! DaVinci Lock is now connected to storEDGE.