To connect your DaVinci Lock® facility to SiteLink, do the following:
|1. Open Corporate Control Center.|
2. Open Permissions: API Users and Rights
3. In the window that opens, Add a user to do the following:
Corresponding to the labels in the image.
Check the following:
1. All Sites
2. API All Reports
3. API Regular
Fill out user information:
4. User Name
Allow Log-On times:
6. 7 days/week
7. 24 hour access
4. Note the Corporate Code in the title bar of the window.
5. Copy the Location Code from Store Information for each facility to connect.
6. Log in to DaVinci Lock at https://www.davincilock.com.
a. Under Management Software select SiteLink.
b. Paste the following corresponding to the numbers in the image:
1. Corporate Code you noted earlier.
2. Location Code for the facility.
3. Username for the API User you just created.
4. Password for the API User you just created.
c. Click Add or Save.
If the connection is successful, you will see this message:
If it failed to communicate with SiteLink, you will see:
If this happens, double check the API User has both API Regular and API All Reports permissions checked. If they do, then make sure the information you provided was correct.
8. In Serial Codes, click to edit one. You will now see a dropdown for the Unit Number.
Congratulations! DaVinci Lock is now connected to SiteLink.