Integration of storEDGE, SiteLink, and Easy Storage Solutions is currently supported.
When a facility is integrated with your facility management software (FMS), DaVinci Lock will be able to do the following:
- When assigning locks to units, you will be presented with the actual list of units from your FMS, minus any that are excluded from their API.
- When trying to assign an overlock, if DaVinci Lock sees that the unit is not delinquent it will display a message telling you so. You can always disregard this warning.
- When trying to assign to a vacant unit, if DaVinci Lock sees that the unit is not vacant it will display a message telling you so. You can always disregard this warning.
- Upon assigning a lock, DaVinci Lock will record the unlock combination in your FMS which allows your staff to easily know what the combination is without having to use multiple pieces of software. Exact location varies by FMS.
- You will be able to take advantage of https://davincilockrelease.com which allows your tenants to pay for their delinquent units and get the unlock combination to the lock on their unit by themselves, over the web.
- SiteLink: When your tenants pay for their delinquent units or rent a new unit, DaVinci Lock will send them a notification via SMS, phone, or email with the unlock combination to the lock(s) on their unit(s).