DomicoCloud works using a two-way connection. There is no support for overlockrelease.com as payment and tenant notification is handled entirely via Domico's side.
To connect your DaVinci Lock® facility to DomicoCloud, do the following:
1. You will need to create a DaVinci Lock API Key that can access one or more of your facilities.
- You will need to provide this information to Domico.
2. Call or email Domico customer support:
- Ask for the Facility ID and credentials for each facility you want to connect to DaVinci Lock.
- You will need to send them the API Key and API Secret you created as well.
3. Log in to DaVinci Lock at https://www.davincilock.com.
a. Under Management Software select DomicoCloud.
b. Paste the following corresponding to the numbers in the image:
1. Facility ID you were given.
2. Username you were given.
3. Password you were given.
c. Click Add or Save.
If the connection is successful, you will see this message:
If it failed to communicate with DomicoCloud, you will see:
If this happens, double check the information you entered. If it still doesn't work you may need to talk to Domico support staff.
8. In Serial Codes, click to edit one. You will now see a dropdown for the Unit Number.
Congratulations! DaVinci Lock is now connected to DomicoCloud.